I give as much as I receive and vice versa. I honor the ebb and flow of all things. I breathe in unity, breathe out harmony.
October 8th, 2018
Libra is a sign that seeks harmony in all aspects of life, but especially in relationships — not only with the self, but also with others. Of course, all relationships start with the relationship we have with ourselves, so we want to use this New Moon as an opportunity to fill up with self love and appreciation. This ritual is designed to connect to your inner beauty and let it shine through. Even if you don’t typically wear make up, shake things up today and give it a try!
- Libra Eye Shadow Wheel
- Jade Roller
- Fruits to the Roots Moon Serum
- Your malachite crystal
- Begin by cleansing your face with your favorite face wash, leaving the skin slightly damp.
- Roll your jade roller all over your face, bringing circulation to the skin and fresh energy to the surface.
- Following the instructions on your Moon Serum, use small circular motions to apply to your face.
- Once you complete this process, take a seat or find a comfortable place to lay back and practice Pranayama - breathwork.
- Take your malachite (another stone for circulation) in your hand and place it over your heart, and with the other hand touch the earth.
- Feel the element of Air, which rules Libra and the Heart Chakra, swelling your chest as you inhale, releasing and rebalancing your Aura as your outlines fade on your exhale.
- Continue doing this until you feel formlessness, balance, and connection to inner and outer world through the gateway of your balanced, stable breath.
- Close your eyes and feel the balance you’ve created from the inside out.
- Begin going through every bone and organ in your body, telling them how much you love them and how grateful you are to call this body home.
- Notice your shadows, the things you tend to criticize about yourself, and hold them close the way a mother would hold a crying baby.
- See all your flaws, all your strength, all your beauty in a whole new light and love yourself from the inside out, as the most beautiful, radiant version of yourself.
This ritual is designed to remind us that beauty always comes from the inside. We can try to mask it from the outside but until we address the relationship we have with our self image from inside, beauty is only temporary and fleeting. Take as much time as you need telling your body how beautiful it is until you really, really believe it. When you do, dust some of the brilliant Libra Eyeshadow over your eyelids, and look deeply into your eyes after you do. Tell yourself how truly stunning your SOUL is and every time you go through this beauty process again, remember how you feel right now. Remember to treat your inner beauty with care so that it lasts more than just a moment, and sinks into your psyche forever. You are exactly as beautiful as you feel, and when you truly feel that, others will, too.
October 24th, 2018
After all the weeks of diligent personal and interpersonal work we’ve done, the Full Moon in Taurus will bring back some loving and nurturing vibes. The beginning of Libra season prompted us to define what we value, Scorpio season enabled us to distill the truth of our convictions, and now the Taurus Full Moon provides an opportunity to release anything that’s not rooted for the long haul. Taurus rules our resources and in honor of that, this ritual is meant to connect us more deeply to the abundance available and inspired by the Earth. We are made of Earth and we are constantly consuming the gifts of the Earth. With this ritual we will practice “conscious consumption” focusing on what we are putting into the vessel of our lives - our bodies - on a physical, spiritual, and mental level, literally embodying the phrase “food for thought.”
- All Together Now Spice Blend
- Your favorite recipe
- Fresh groceries for that recipe
- Your Kyanite crystal
- Something to write with and on
- Set up your cooking space as a mindful area - clean, centered, and adorned with anything that makes you feel most at home.
- Before you begin preparing your meal, set an intention regarding what you want to fuel this Full Moon with.
- Once you have it, write it down and place it somewhere where you can see it while your cooking, placing your Kyanite crystal nearby to inspire the waves of communication and purification through this practice - the meaning of the tiny but powerful stone.
- Begin preparing your meal and as silly as it seems, speak to your food. Tell the sustenance you are about to consume what you want it to bring you, other than nutrients, infusing your meal with your intention.
- Practicing this form of “conscious consumption” and presence with your food allows you to make a connection with your meal that is more than just physical so don’t be afraid to speak it out loud as you cook or even prepare a ready made meal - either way you are infusing intention into what you are about to consume.
- Once your meal is complete sprinkle your herbal salt blend over your meal, to taste.
- Take your time to eat this meal and really focus on the intention you set while you’re eating it, digesting not only the food but the energy that you're putting into it.
- Allow this to be like a meditation, filling your body, mind, and spirit up with nourishing abundance and Self Love!
Allow this whole process to nurture you. As you connect to the feeling of taking care of yourself, vow to make this conscious consumption a regular practice. Nourishing your body with healthy, vibrant foods is not only a physical practice of self care and survival, but a mental foundation from which to thrive. Your food is your fuel for your body, mind, and spirit. Digestion takes place on all three of these realms as well. We are constantly digesting our lives and the remnants of our ancestor's lives, along with our food. Remember, your thoughts are like food, too! What you put in to your life is exactly what you’ll get out of it, so take your time, take care of yourself, and reap the benefits of this practice. Above all, be easy on yourself in the process, all good habits take time to sink in.
Thank you for choosing to be a part of
our MoonBox Community!
We appreciate any and all feedback you have to offer. We encourage community and connection, because together we grow and together we heal. Don't forget to share your experience on social media using the hashtag #MoonBox.
Love & Light,
The MoonBox Team
Om Mani Padme Hum - Praise the jewel in the lotus.