I shed the layers of my past. I dissolve old patterns and heal any wounds. I rise and transform with a fresh perspective.
November 8th, 2018
A Scorpio New Moon always ushers in a time of upheaval and release, which allows us to up to transformational healing. Scorpio is also ruled by the element of water so for this ritual we want to soak into that nourishing and cleansing energy as much as possible.
- Lizush Shower Steamer
- BRXA Floral Bath Salts
- Amazonite crystal
- A bathtub or foot soaking tub
- A personal item such as a picture, quote, or symbol that represents transformation to you in some way
- A pen and paper
- Set up your space with your crystals, pen, paper, and personal item.
- Take a shower with your shower steamer to get yourself fully cleansed and ready for your transformation ritual.
- Take a bath with your floral bath salts or soak your feet if you don’t have a tub and drop your amazonite in the water.
- Take your time and really soak in the healing energy of the flowers, salts, and warrior stone - amazonite.
- When you feel fully cleansed, step back into your space and write down one word for what you would like to see transform in your life. Write it in the affirmative, as if it is already real and transformed. Keep it simple.
- Place your personal item directly on top of that word, symbolizing the process of churning what is into what could be.
- Close your eyes and visualize it in as much detail as possible, holding your amazonite crystal in your left hand.
- Once you have finished visualizing this transformation, reopen your eyes and look around your space with a fresh perspective.
- Notice what has changed already, or at least notice how your perspective has changed.
- Finally, take a meditative walk around your house or neighborhood, taking in all that surrounds you and finding an appreciation for the things you may have not noticed before.
- Allow this process to be a healing release of any negative predispositions or perceptions.
Think about this New Moon as a powerful time to release what no longer serves you and churn it into some sort of change. This is the perfect time to go deep into the well of yourself and uncover old wounds that are finally ready to heal over. While this certainly will be an emotional process, the benefits are worth it. We can only heal what we are willing to reveal so be honest with yourself. Scorpions live in the dark depths of mysterious caves. Channel that courage to look within yourself as if you were exploring an unknown space, seeing everything with a fresh perspective. Through this personal exploration you just might find that perhaps the cave you fear to enter holds the very treasure you seek — self awareness, personal release, and magical transformations.
November 23rd, 2018
Welcome to the most social and spirited Full Moon of the year! Gemini energy is incredibly curious, talkative, karismatic, and even flirtatious! Spend today getting out into the world, connecting with those around you, and really finding a way to celebrate your life. At the end of the day, come home to yourself and find a sense of gratitude for your life! Your friends, your family, your interests, and yourself. When we tap into gratitude, we can see how abundant we truly are…
- Jax Kelly Amethyst Candle
- Entyze Eye Serum
- Lepidolite Worry Stone
- Chrysocolla and black tourmaline Crystal
- A hand fan or paper folded up like a fan
- Collect all your supplies and have them nearby.
- Right before bedtime, perform your usual self care routine, adding in your eye serum to nurture your eyes - the gateways to your soul.
- Find a comfortable place to sit and just be, holding your lepidolite in your left hand, your chrysocolla in your right hand, and sitting on top of your black tourmaline as a grounding, protective base.
- Light your candle and as you do set an intention for the flame.
- Spend as much time as you need watching the flame burn, meditatively looking directly into it, allowing it to calm your nervous system and bring you into a state of ease.
- Take a hold of your fan and begin to fan yourself gently. Make sure it’s just enough to feel the air brushing over your skin but not enough to put out your flame.
- If you feel comfortable close your eyes and imagine the flame you just lit in your mind’s eye.
- Once you have connected to the element of air that blows over you, tapped into the intentional flame within yourself, breathe deeply and feel the air that fills you.
- Think of all the people in your life that shared the day with you and send each of them a blessing in anyway that inspires you.
- Take those blessings wider and send them to your community, to your country, to our world, and even to the people that challenge you.
- Finally, send loving energy to yourself. See yourself in that flame and remember that everything starts and ends with you. Your perspective and the way you show up for those around you is what shapes your reality.
- When you’re ready, reopen your eyes and place your black tourmaline over your door frame to maintain this positive energy within your space.
- Take your chrysocolla crystal and choose one person in your life you’d like to give it to.
- Enjoy a full night of rest and when you wake up, recall your dreams as best as possible, feeling into the collective energy you shared with every person who performed this ritual.
- Take a deep breath and remember the air that we all share, returning to that sense of gratitude as the moon now begins to wane.
Air is the element of Gemini and air is also the very thing that binds us. Your exhale is someone else’s inhale and vice versa. With this ritual we are tapping into the collective force that holds us together and reminding ourselves that we are all in this thing we call life together. May you have a blessed Full Moon and may those blessings spread far and wide every to all beings everywhere.
Thank you for choosing to be a part of
our MoonBox Community!
We appreciate any and all feedback you have to offer. We encourage community and connection, because together we grow and together we heal. Don't forget to share your experience on social media using the hashtag #MoonBox.
Love & Light,
The MoonBox Team
Om Mani Padme Hum - Praise the jewel in the lotus.