I am innovative and inspiring. I break down my barriers to connect with collective revolution. I am a believer in humanity.
February 4th, 2019
Change is in the air more than ever and New Moon Blessings have got us feeling so fresh and so clean with brand new perspective, direction, and intention. New Moons are always a powerful portal for change but this particular New Moon truly is for everyone… For all of humanity, for the benefit of all beings, for every person, animal, and living, breathing thing to feel a sense of comradery, union, mission, and community. And the coolest thing about it all is that it all starts with YOU! How you choose to show up in your life with your thoughts, words, and actions; literally create your habits and as the Upanishads say… those habits become your destiny and your destiny is a essential contribution to the collective future we all share. So, what do you stand for? What inspires you to rise up with devotion? What cause is near and dear to your heart and how can you turn that into a daily ritual, promise, intention -- whatever you want to call it, that allows you to fully align yourself with that vision….
- ‘May You Know Joy’ Seed of Intention Cards
- ‘XStraws’ Reusable Aura Straws
- A glass of water or your favorite healthy drink
- Your Picture Jasper, Honey Calcite, and Red Aventurine Crystals
- A tarp or blanket to sit on
- Filtered water (to drink)
- A natural source of running water**
**If you don’t live nearby an easily accessible natural source of water, set up a space in your home where you could imagine that setting and play a soundtrack of a river flowing or waves crashing Steps:
- Collect your materials listed above and pack them up safely to be transported (if you’re staying home for this ritual, set up your space as described above), then go to the location of your choosing for this ritual.
- When you arrive there, choose a flat surface where you can comfortably set up your supplies and connect to nature.
- Fill up your glass with your filtered water or healthy drink of choice and place your reusable straw in the cup before setting it aside.
- Take out your Seed of Intention Cards and begin to shuffle them. While shuffling, contemplate the questions presented above and add some more personal questions of your own (optional).
- Once you feel like you have infused the deck with the guidance you are seeking, pull three cards and place them face up from left to right -- the first will represent the past, the second will represent the present, and the third will represent the future.
- Above the cards, place your Picture Jasper in the past position, Honey Calcite in the present position, and Red Aventurine in the future position.
- Take a moment to contemplate what insights these cards may be revealing to you and be open to all perspectives as you pick up your drinking water once more and hold the glass with both hands, visualizing your past, present, and future intentions coming together to appreciate all that brought you to this moment and all that will come in the future feel 100% palpable.
- Come up with your own personal affirmation that encompasses what these cards brought to light and visualize yourself directing this message and energy from your mind, through your hands, to the water.
- Close your eyes and see the water changing shape with your imagination.
- Listen to the source of water nearby and becoming one with its direction, envisioning where this tide could take you.
- When you have a clear vision, take a sip of the water that you have charged with your intention through your reusable straw, allowing this process to symbolically represent your personal shift whether big or small.
This ritual is designed to help you find that while calling in the ultimate tide of change symbolized by Aquarius, herself. Known as the water bearing, Aquarius always brings change, in the most necessary and best ways possible. Pointing us towards new ways of thinking, living, and being, this New Moon is the perfect time to step into your power as a force of change for all the things that bring light into the world and warmth into your heart. Odds are that whatever that is, it’s going to being light and warmth to everyone around you, too. This Aquarius New Moon is here to teach us that all humanitarian efforts start with you. You are the seed of inspiration that ripples out into humanity as a tide that is capable of lifting all ships. So whatever you do this New Moon, do not underestimate yourself, you and your contribution to humanity is absolutely essential.
February 19th, 2019
Another Full Moon in Leo, here we go! The past two years have been quite Leo focused, awakening a sense of leadership in all of us that is regal, bold, proud, and oh so necessary. After a series of eclipses transforming the way we even perceive the concept of leadership, it is becoming increasingly clearer everyday that we as individuals have the power to shape the world by simply being ourselves. As Gandhi said, “be the change you want to see in the world” and this month with Aquarius and Leo ruling the New and Full Moon, this couldn’t be more true. While the New Moon in Aquarius showed us how we can revolutionize our lives, even in the smallest of ways as a guiding principle to all of humanity, the Full Moon in Leo is here to help us with a confident push towards putting action behind those intentions.
- ‘May You Know Joy’ Seed of Intention Cards
- ‘Fruits to the Roots’ Vitality Soak
- ‘Kailo’ Assorted Chakra Roll-On Oil
- Your Premium Pyrite Cluster
- A bathtub or foot soaking tub
- Your personal journal (ideally the one you’ve been using during the last few rituals)
- Something to write with
- Gather all of your supplies to set up a cozy space in your home to connect with yourself and revisit your journal from previous rituals. (If this is your first MoonBox, or you don’t have a journal you’ve used before, no problem -- now is the perfect time to start one!)
- Pull out your Chakra Roll-On and apply to the chakra that has chosen you, repeating the mantra provided by Kailo, following all the instructions on the packaging (a Chakra is an energetic point along the spine or nervous system that relates to different zones of alignment of our bodies and minds; there are seven Chakras total on the human body, starting at the base of the spine or the “Root” Chakra and moving all the way up to the top of the head or “Crown” Chakra).
- Take a moment to fully absorb your thoughts and emotions as you begin this ritual because this particular Chakra Oil has found you for a reason, so take a moment to think about the qualities that it represents and appreciate the mirror it is showing you. Just like crystals, oils and other gifts from the Earth are never random and seem to always know exactly what we need.
- Place your pyrite on the outside of the tub, somewhere within your direct line of sight to represent the Fire element of the Leo Full Moon (caution: DO NOT put pyrite in water, as this can cause the crystal to degrade and become hazardous if ingested).
- Draw your bath or fill up your foot soaking tub with warm and comforting water, following the instructions on your Vitality Soak as you set up.
- Get inside your tub or set up to sit and soak your feet, staring directly at your pyrite cluster and creating deep eye contact with it.
- Pyrite represents transformation, power, motivation, good luck, and inspires a sense of leadership that is authentic and grounded. As you stare into the many facets of this stone, watch it glisten and notice all of the intricacies and details as if it was another mirror image of you.
- In true Leo fashion, direct the stone to become a beacon of light for whatever it is that you want to inspire within yourself and the world. Think it and even speak it to the stone if it feels right, imprinting it with your leadership with this meditative ritual.
- When the soak is complete for you, step out of your tub, dry off and begin to write in your journal immediately. Put pen or pencil to paper on all of the things that came to life as you looked deeply into the motivational power of your Pyrite.
- Once you have finished writing, look back at what you have written in the past and see how it relates. (Again, if this is your first time journaling, no problem! Close your eyes and think back over the past 2 years, maybe writing some things down that really strike you for any reason at all).
- Pull out your Seed of Intention cards and repeat the “past, present, future” reading you did on the New Moon a couple of weeks back and take some time to contemplate again. Once you are sure what the message is, write it down in your journal and begin to either write freely from that prompt or draw something that really allows this culminating Leo Full Moon to fully sink in and inspire you into ACTION.
When you are finished journaling or writing, sum it all up into one promise you can make to yourself and KEEP. This is your power to change the world and everything you need to make that happen is already within you. Whatever it is that fills you up and brings you a sense of motivation to move forward with your intentions, commit to it. Write it on your mirror, leave notes for yourself around you home so you can constantly be reminded of the change and progress you are currently experiencing. By showing up in your life with this intention and a high degree of commitment and discipline, you are leading the change and inspiring others to join you. This Full Moon in Leo is an opportunity for everyone to find their inner Leo and churn that pride into action. The best thing you can do on this Leo Full Moon is to simply clarify to yourself how far you’ve come, how much you’ve transformed and to continue to dedicate yourself to your path. Lead the life of your dreams and inspire others to do the same.
Thank you for choosing to be a part of
our MoonBox Community!
We appreciate any and all feedback you have to offer. We encourage community and connection, because together we grow and together we heal. Don't forget to share your experience on social media using the hashtag #MoonBox.
Love & Light,
The MoonBox Team
Om Mani Padme Hum - Praise the jewel in the lotus.