December 6th, 2018
Sagittarius is the ultimate dreamer, believer, and joyful being, seeing the bright side and hope in all things. A new moon in this sign brings in a strong surge of the element of Fire, shedding light upon our deepest dreams, desires, and potential life journeys. As such, this ritual is all about igniting our power to visualize and create the life of our dreams...
- Rare Earth Elements Agate Night Light
- Sacred Elephant Incense Sticks
- Your Lunar Cycle Tapestry
- Brucite and Rough Tigers Eye Crystals
- A memory of a recent dream that inspired you in some way
- + some sort of item that represents that dream
- Choose a spot in your home to set up an altar space in your home near a plug!
- Place or hang your tapestry nearby to keep track of the intention you set today throughout the changing lunar phases of the month.
- Plug in your Rare Earth Elements Agate Night Light and turn the main lights off to allow this small but powerful crystal light to softly illuminate the space.
- Place the item you’ve chosen to represent your dreams right by the light as well and take your crystals in your left hand.
- Find a comfortable place to sit nearby to begin a visualization meditation with your eyes open.
- Looking at the source of the agate light, as if you were watching a movie, see your inspirational dream play out in front of you. See yourself in it.
- Once you’ve fully imagined the entire experience as if it was happening in real time, begin to change it as you would like, almost as if you were lucidly dreaming.
- Relate it to real life experiences, creating a feedback loop between your imagination and your reality.
- See that anything is possible.
- Rewrite the story.
- Though the power of visualization, set an intention for this last New Moon of 2018 to always follow your dreams, no matter how big or how small.
Everything and anything that sets your heart on fire deserves your attention. This Sagittarius New Moon is here to show us that, to illuminate our personal ability to create whatever it is we set our hearts, minds, and spirits to. Don’t be afraid to dream as big as you desire, nothing happens overnight but absolutely anything is possible.
December 22nd, 2018
A Full Moon is always a great occasion to celebrate, but when in Cancer, we want to try to keep things intimate and meaningful. This ritual is all about taking the time to re-find home within yourself, establish direction, and change the way you look at yourself, your home, and your future in a positive, self-affirming way.
- A safe place to stand outside under the moonlight
- Bella Luna Lip Balm
- White Sage Spray
- Quartz Crystal (premium stone)
- Labradorite Crystal
- A journal, planner, or calendar for 2019
- Salt (ideally with an easy pour)
- Choose your outdoor space under the moonlight. Pick somewhere that is safe, comfortable, and brings you only good vibes. Prepare yourself (bundle up if its cold!) with all your supplies and anything else you might want to include in the ritual for the last Full Moon of 2018.
- Before you leave your home, spray your liquid White Sage in all the corners of each room. Repeat the mantra “I am Light” as you do this. When you’re finished, go to your designated moonlit space.
- As soon as you get there, collect some stones, branches, fallen leaves or any natural gifts from the earth and anchor your space by placing them around you in some sort of circular design with your Quartz crystal at the point on the circle that faces north and your Labradorite at the point that faces south.
- Sprinkle some salt all around this circle to seal in the energy. Salt offers a cleansing and protective energy for the crystals and items from the earth that are holding in your sacred space.
- Apply your Bella Luna Lip balm as needed and find a comfortable seat facing north in the center of your circle, under the moonlight, as if you were sitting in the center of her spotlight.
- Take a moment to gaze into her light, as long as is comfortable and set an intention for the Cancer Full Moon.
- Write it in your planner throughout each month of the year, picking 4 check in dates to leave yourself a motivational note on.
- Once you’ve written your 2019 motivational forecast out for yourself in your journal, planner or calendar, look at the moon again. Visualize all that has past transmuting through the mystical labradorite behind you and all that is to come shooting forward through the quartz crystal that is in front of you. Spinning your lessons into blessings and looking brightly towards the future.
- Continue to repeat the mantra “I am light,” facilitating a vessel of light within you, so brightly that it glows all around you.
- If you feel comfortable to do so, close your eyes and try to see this from the inside out. Imagine you are in your home, filling it with light. Follow your imagination. Dream. Elaborate on your intention for the upcoming year.
- When you are ready, open your eyes and look at the moon again. Feel her love and support. At your own pace, put the earth goods back where you found them, collect your crystals and head home.
When you get there, see yourself in a brand new place -- energetically, emotionally, and spiritually. Notice what has shifted or changed, what stands out, what feel good, what maybe doesn’t. If there is anything in your home that doesn’t bring your joy any longer for any reason at all, donate it. Continue to cleanse your space through the end of the year, preparing yourself for the promises you’ve made to yourself for the coming year. Be patient with yourself and anytime you need motivation, flip to the pages on which you wrote your intention. All is coming.
Thank you for choosing to be a part of
our MoonBox Community!
We appreciate any and all feedback you have to offer. We encourage community and connection, because together we grow and together we heal. Don't forget to share your experience on social media using the hashtag #MoonBox.
Love & Light,
The MoonBox Team
Om Mani Padme Hum - Praise the jewel in the lotus.