Goldstone is a mystical stone of ambition and personal strength. Infused with quartz, sand, and copper, the properties themselves promote circulation, elevate intention, and awaken a sense of motivation.
Color: Sparkly Red
Amplifier or all energies. Quartz is the time keeper of the world and healer of our planet. Use this stone to magnify your intentions or place it next to any other stone to elevate it's energy.
This stone is an ancient conductor of the elements of fire an earth. When struck against Metal or stone, Pyrite releases a spark and can even start a flame. This is no coincidence. Metaphysically, this stone sparks a fire within. It aids in the manifestation of dreams and the fusing of desire with reality. Hold this stone as you climb to the peaks of this Aries energy. Allow the pyrite to inspire your potential and awaken your destiny with strength and vitality.
Chakra: Solar Plexus
"I am full of Power. I have a Warrior Spirit. I am capable and motivated. I radiate confidence."
Aries New Moon Ritual - April 15
A New Moon is an opportunity to plant seeds of intention and this particular one is all about empowerment, standing up for yourself, and feeling completely complete within the confines of your Self. Everything else may be a treat, but you are all you need. Close your eyes and see yourself from within. Imagine yourself looking into your own eyes and lift yourself up. Pay yourself a compliment, thank yourself, forgive yourself… do whatever you need to do to connect to that seed if empowered intention. Be patient and start from the ground up. Focus on your foundations and fortify then. Work your way up from there.
- Candle (preferably white, any size)
- Pen or pencil
- Piece of scrap paper
- Ecuadorian Hands Palo Santo Soap
- Thistle Organic Beauty Sun Drops Highlighter
- Crystals and/or LVL Collective Tiger’s Eye Necklace (add on item)
- Wash away any self doubts and start with a clean slate by lathering up with your Ecuadorian Hands Palo Santo Soap and lighting a candle to set the tone.
- Cleanse your beautiful face with with Kaliks Collective facial cleanser followed by a touch of shine from Thistle Organic Beauty’s sun drops highlighter.
- Aries, a fire sign, is the sign of the self and oozes radiant magnetism so the last thing we want to be is shy. What does your Soul desire? Write it down, spell it out, and bring it to life through the alchemy of putting pen to paper.
- Aries is known to rush into things prematurely, Tiger’s eye necklace from LVL Collective is made with the intention to “Make it Happen” so let it! Enjoy the journey and release any attachment to the destination. If you didn’t add on a necklace this time, use your crystals to channel the same effect.
- Lay the stones and or necklace on your belly to charge them through your Solar Plexus - the power center of the body Feel them rise and fall as you breathe. Goldstone, pyrite, and quartz and the perfect powerhouse combination to spark a sense of unstoppable motivation from within you. You don’t have to know where you’re going to begin, just go. Trust yourself. You are capable of anything you put your attention and intention into.
- Practice mediation, using any of our tools and recordings or by simply closing your eyes and listening to your breath.
- Repeat your mantras. Let them sink into your subconscious so that these empowering words continue to roll through your everyday life throughout the month of April and the remainder of the Lunar Cycle.
- Think of one daily action you can make that will support your intention. Write it down, too. With this New Moon in Aries, you plant these seeds to watch them grow with every drop of love and devotion to pour into them with every phase of the Moon. Each day and each turn will offer another opportunity for your intention to grow and evolve.
- Bury your piece of paper in the Earth and say your own version of a blessing (there is no wrong way to offer positive vibes to the seeds you are planting).
- Sleep on it.
- When you awaken to a fresh day, the crescent moon, and set your intentions aflame. Light the end of your paper with a match or a lighter and safely see all that you carefully intended sparked into action, into manifestation. The process has already begun, now go ahead and watch the magic you have created unfold all month long.
New Moon Blessings, dearest Moon Lovers! There is a fire within each of us, just waiting to be let out. NOW is the time, let your inner flame of desire rise to the surface and burn away any debilitating fears or doubts. We all have them and on this New Moon in Aries, there couldn’t be a better time to face them and let them go. Be brilliant, be radiant, be bold, just like you were made to be - uniquely YOU.
Scorpio Full Moon Ritual - April 30
When a Full Moon in Scorpio is occurring, this means we are being asked to look deeply into ourselves and face our shadows. Scorpio, an intense water sign, draws us into its mysterious depths where emotional currents run deep. The energy of this full moon has a dark power that may seem daunting, but it also illuminates any self-imposed, unnecessary holds on your psyche and offers you the opportunity to dissolve them. In short, the full moon in Scorpio calls you navigate the shadows of your own life and become the captain of your ship.Cleansing, releasing, washing away any old patterns that are no longer serving our higher selves and the over all good. Full Moons are time to connect and celebrate, while shaking off any fears and stepping boldly into the waning phase of the moon which is to come right after the moon hits peak fullness. The release will continue and we will keep shedding unnecessary layers as we prepare for fresh reset with the New Moon.
- A source of running water
- Kaliks Collective Face Wash
- Fractalista Selenite Crystal
- Your Amethyst Crystal
- A comfy cushion, seat, or bolster to lay back on.
- Use cleanser either as a wash or even as a mask! A little less water will make it a bit thicker so that you can apply it like a mask and take your time letting it soak in.
- Leave it in for up to 15 minutes, either repeating your Monthly MoonBox Mantra or taking this time to perform your Guided Meditation.
- As you wash it off, visualize you are washing away any of the mental stuff no longer serving you. See it dissolve off into the running stream of cleansing water.
- Hold your Selenite in your right hand and your Amethyst in your left hand, visualizing white light coming through and out your right hand and purple light coming up and into your left hand, arm, body. White is the color of cleansing, while purper is the color of intuition.
- When you have this visual clearly going in your mind’s eye, hold the amethyst over your Third Eye Chakra - the space between your brow. See the amethyst pulling any negativity leftover out and this time, watching it, dissolving it away into the ether like a mist of purple light cleansing your pathway ahead.
- Next, place your Selenite over your third eye and see the white light coming in to heal and seal in your higher vibrational thoughts and intentions making room for new habits that support you, light you up, lift you up, and make you SHINE!
Once this process is complete, close your eyes and notice how you feel. Do you feel lighter? More free? More capable?
Sometimes we just have to shake off all the stuff we’ve been carrying around to notice we never were meant to carry it at all… we were mean to climb it, to head the lessons, and leave any heavy weight behind. Enjoy this release and keep riding the wave into next month’s New Moon, full of all sorts of new opportunities thanks to the clearing you just made for yourself. Thank yourself for showing up for yourself and come back to this feeling anytime. You created it after all!
Dana Damara is one of the Bay Area's premier yoga instructors and leading advocate for women and young girl empowerment. She is a mystic, a mother, a teacher of teachers, and an author. She traverses between the mystical realms, and real life drama of a mother of two teenage girls. She is an activist for women of all ages: committed to feminine embodiment, self-love, sisterhood, sacred ceremony and ritual, and creating a safe space for evolution.
Dana has been so generous to offer all of us a DAY 1
of the her 21 Day Sadhana FOR FREE - A spiritual exercise aimed at progressing & stepping into the very ultimate expression of higher vibrational living.
Through meditation, yoga, & rituals, you will lead with your heart and head in the direction needed to realize personal soul intentions & you'll achieve a sense of spiritual clarity that you've never felt before. This particular meditation is about being here now. Finding a moment in time to just be. When we do this we are more present in all areas of our life. The meditation is under 15 minutes long and includes:
- A Daily Centering Thought
- Meditation Audio
- Suggested Crystal to enhance the Daily Intention
- Suggested Essential Oil to enhance the Daily Intention
- Access to the Evolve Your Soul Facebook Community
To sign up for the FULL SERIES, CLICK HERE.
To listen to DAY 1 for FREE, CLICK HERE.
Thank you for choosing to be a part of
our MoonBox Community!
We appreciate any and all feedback you have to offer. We encourage community and connection, because together we grow and together we heal. Don't forget to share your experience on social media using the hashtag #MoonBox.
Love & Light,
The MoonBox Team
Om Mani Padme Hum - Praise the jewel in the lotus.